Get ready to register your child for the 2013 Nature Camp. New fun and rewarding activities await the children who will participate this summer!
For extraordinary discoveries, the Ecomuseum zoo Nature Camp is certainly the summer activity kids aged 5 to 11 don’t want to miss!
This unique camp that allows direct contact with nature, offers your children the chance to interact directly with the animals and discover the nature around them. They will, amongst other things:
- Learn how to care for animals
- Observe animal behavior
- Identify birds
- Identify bugs
- Enjoy games and crafts
- And many other surprises!
YOUNG TEEN VOLUNTEERS - SUMMER 2013
We are looking for young volunteers interested in being Counselor Assistant for the 2012 Nature Camps. If you are between 14 and 18 years of age (as of June 1st, 2013), are dynamic, mature and like working with kids and animals, why not join us as a volunteer and get some work experience during the summer? Don’t miss your chance! Contact us!
WILD DISCOVERY CAMP - SUMMER 2013 (for 12 to 15 years old)
Our zoologists are working arduously to prepare the Wild Discovery Camp – 2013 Edition, for youth aged 12 to 15.
Five days of activities on the road to explore the wilderness in unique and unusual locations.
- Witness Quebec’s exceptional fauna along with our zoologist, in a multitude of natural habitats. A unique opportunity!
- Eat and sleep surrounded by wild animals. Mysteries of the forest, quiet trickle of the streams, and total darkness of the night, here we come! (Camping in a National Park)
- Climb a mountain for a population census of wild amphibians, reptiles, birds & mammals.
- Discover a rehabilitation center for birds of prey and participate in a flight demonstration!
- Come face to face with a master falconer and discover the secrets of falconry.
- Momentarily become a frog, a fish or even an otter. Dive into their aquatic universe!
- How well do you know the snakes from here? Go looking for snakes in a natural habitat that is truly out of the ordinary.
The registration schedule is:
March 1st to 15th, 2013: Priority registration for our members only (in person or by phone)
March 16th and 17th, 2013: Registration FOR ALL (on site only, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
March 18th and forward, 2013: Registration FOR ALL (in person or by phone)
Don’t miss this unique and unforgettable experience with the WILD ANIMALS from Québec!